Individual Education Plan (IEP)
For children and teenagers who learn differently, parents and guardians can gain assistance for educational challenges within the Individual Education Plan (IEP). Please click on a link for more information.
- An Individual Education Plan (IEP) Is Like a Fast Moving Game
- Does Your Child’s Teacher Have the IEP Accommodation List? You Sure About That?
- What’s the Difference Between an IEP Meeting and a Conference?
- Why a School Can Hold an IEP Meeting Without the Parent’s and Why it Should Never Happen
- 3 Reasons to Add “Teachers’ Notes” to the IEP and 3 Reasons It’s a Mess
- Are You Saving Your Child’s IEP Documents? Two Items Never To Toss Out
- Have You Requested a Formal Evaluation for Your Student?
- IEP Challenges? Remember These 3 Words
- Special Education and These Three Words–“It’s Just Business”
- Why It’s Important to Take the Emotion Out of Special Education
- IEP Items to Check This Summer
- Have You Set Your Informal Introductory “IEP” Meeting Yet?
- Does Your Kids’ IEP Contain the 3 “Magic” Words?