C.C. Malloy is an award winning WordPress blogger and writer in Fort Worth, Texas. She has written for local magazines and newspapers. Enjoy some of her published work and please check back for updates.
Carolina Parent Magazine –
- Is Your Special Ed Teen Speaking the Right Language For College Admission?
- Autism and Essential Oils: Is There a Connection?
Carolina Parent Exceptional Child 2015-2016 Annual Guide –
- Beyond the Pomp and Circumstance; A Parent’s Guide for Planning Life for Their Special Needs Child After Graduation (pg. 12)
- What Happens After Graduation?: A Parent’s Guide for Planning Life for Their Special Needs Child After Graduation
Carolina Parent Education Guide 2015-2016 Annual Guide –
Cary Citizen – “Mom, Is There Really a Santa”?
Raleigh News and Observer –
North Raleigh News – Children With Special Needs Are Kids First
Piedmont Parent Magazine – Go. Play. See. Accessible Playgrounds in the Triad
Thrive Magazine (Dallas Fort-Worth Child Magazine) –
- Make Time for Yourself (pg. 7)
- I Have a Dream–I Want Friends for My Kid (pg. 5)
- Naturally Controversial
UNC Fayetteville State University Bronco News – Non-Traditional Students Meet End of Semester
C.C. writes A ‘Special’ World for the community section of Carolina Parent magazine. Her blog focuses on helping parents cope with the functions of their child’s educational accommodations and everyday challenges.
Another community blog written by C.C., is An Exceptional World for Piedmont Parent magazine which covers the Triad area of North Carolina. This blog focuses on supporting parents of children with a disability.